Speech Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should people have sex before marriage?

+9
someone
helloeverybody
guin3apig
Alison
yukikaori
incognito
Admin
13 posters

Go down

Should people have sex before marriage? Empty Should people have sex before marriage?

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 am

Give your thoughts and opinions with support

Admin
Admin

https://ssispeech.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Should people have sex before marriage? Empty Re: Should people have sex before marriage?

Post  incognito Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:20 am

we nowadays have to face the fact that "sex before marriage" is becoming popular in teenagers especially students. People now have opened minds about this issue. That's okay to have sex before marriage but only if you are matured enough. It should be abandoned in thoughts of teenagers now. Having sex while in teenage can lead to many bad consequences.

incognito

Back to top Go down

Should people have sex before marriage? Empty Re: Should people have sex before marriage?

Post  yukikaori Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:10 pm

i think having sex before marriage is perfectly normal,
and you can't really stop that from happening either.
so just let the people who whatever they won't.
i think it is totally okay to do so, but remember to play safe.

yukikaori

Back to top Go down

Post  12345 Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:21 pm

We should not have sex before getting married, even though today, it has become a very common issue. The reason is that we might have unwanted baby. Moreover, in some Asian countries, if you have sex before getting married, people might look down on you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 pm

incognito wrote:That's okay to have sex before marriage but only if you are matured enough. It should be abandoned in thoughts of teenagers now.
I agree. It is not bad to do this before marriage when you are in control of your mind and know enough to avoid unwanted consequences. You have to be conscious and prepared before deciding to take another big step in a relationship. This is when you are fully grown in terms of both physical and mental. Teenage is not a good time for this issue because the body is not ready to handle it. In addition, love at teenage has the characteristic which is temporary. Many relationships during high school time do not last very long (though there are people who marry the person they have been in love with since high school). This is because teenagers are not old enough to understand what love means. They are not ready to understand all aspects of love. Thus, their main duty now is to study to create a firm base for their future career. Students also do not have enough experiences to foresee what might happen if they do it and even if they are really careful about this, it somehow destroys the purity of high school time. This is a personal thought.

Alison

Back to top Go down

Post  guin3apig Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm

I think it is okay to have sex before marriage
I think having sex is not about before or after marriage
but about : are you having sex with the person because you love him/her?
or just because you want to have sex
If you just want to have sex, it is not okay to do it
no matter it's before or after marriage
If you truly love the person and the person is willing to have sex with you,
then I don't think there is any problem having sex with her/him before marriage

guin3apig

Back to top Go down

Post  helloeverybody Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:52 pm

I think people should have sex before marriage except when they are sure that they will get married. These days high school students have sex often and it is becoming a very natural thing. However, I don't think this is very appropriate. First of all, it’s because they can have an unwanted baby by accident. If a student gets pregnant and they do not end up marrying each other, what is going to happen to the baby? If the baby is born, the student is going to have to take care of the baby. As a student, I think he or she should be focused on academics and not baby sitting.

helloeverybody

Back to top Go down

Post  someone Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Is having sex and marriage related?
It sounds better if people shouldn't

someone

Back to top Go down

Should people have sex before marriage? Empty Should people have sex before marriage?

Post  TOP Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:53 pm

I think it’s okay to have sex before marriage if you are sure that you will marry with that person. Nowadays, many teenagers often have sex because they really don’t care about themselves so it just becomes a natural thing. Having sex is okay but you should think about it, what if you become pregnant? Before just having fun with your friends, you must think for your future.

Back to top Go down

Post  skytop Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:55 pm

People shouldn't have sex before marriage. If a person have sex before marriage and have a baby, the couple will have to marry because of the baby. If they truly love each other, then they should respect each other and have sex after marriage so that they can have plan for their baby and their own life.

skytop

Back to top Go down

Post  Reality Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:02 pm

No, people shouldn't have sex before marriage.
Because if people have sex before marriage, they might have an unwanted baby. Like they do love each other but they can't afford to raise. Then they will choose abortion. Which is really cruel.
After marriage, that means you have responsibility on your family. So you are matured enough. At that time, you can.

Reality

Back to top Go down

Post  muhahaha Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:29 am

Many people assure that having sex is the most important action in their lives since it can give birth to new generation. Thus, it should be regarded something very important not practical. As sex is more opened these days, many people sex before they get married. However, it can change one's future forever. Imagine one woman had sexed with her boyfriend, promising their marriage. However, if her boyfriend left her since he just regared her as a TOY, she would get all the loads - baby and responsibility. Furthermore, if the sexmate had some disesase, espeically AIDS, having sex will cause big problem. One, who was very healthy before, might suffer with that and shorten their life expectancy. Hence, having sex before marriage should not be done.

muhahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  Pasteels Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:37 am

First of all, if your partner is condescending and/or has a disease, like AIDS, the disease will still be communicated to the partner after marriage, so it wouldn't make much of a difference except for inducing growing resentment in their marriage. On the contrary, if a person with an STD has sex before marriage, they would have less chance of communicating the disease as protection would be more likely than with a married couple.

Second of all, sex before marriage does not necessarily mean high school. I know very few people who get married at 18 or before. Furthermore, it doesn't mean that because you're a teenager, you couldn't possibly grasp the full concept of love. In my opinion, it is entirely possible. Having the ability to give someone your full love and receive theirs back all depends on maturity, education, and open mindedness.

Third of all, if people were to have sex before marriage, then it should be more talked about in school as it is still considered a taboo subject in many cultures often leading to either abuse or unwanted pregnancy. It's all about education. Otherwise, I am for sex before marriage, but only after an appropriate age, as long as it is played safe and both partners are ready and consenting. Sex before marriage can also help with things like experience and getting closer intimately to the one you love. However, if you're still a virgin, it's nothing to be ashamed of, be proud and value it. Making love to the person you think completes you, should not be considered a crime.

Pasteels

Back to top Go down