Speech Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should marijuana be legal for health reasons?

+6
helloeverybody
skytop
someone
guin3apig
yukikaori
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Should marijuana be legal for health reasons? Empty Should marijuana be legal for health reasons?

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:13 am

Marijuana is used to treat glaucoma and other forms of cancer.

Admin
Admin

https://ssispeech.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Should marijuana be legal for health reasons? Empty Re: Should marijuana be legal for health reasons?

Post  yukikaori Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 pm

i don't think marijuana should be legalize for health reasons,
because the doctors doesn't have a solid prove on how
the marijuana would help the patients. beside, if it became legallize
for health uses, people can ship it out of the hospital
to sell it to people with addict issues, and that will just creates more problems

yukikaori

Back to top Go down

Should marijuana be legal for health reasons? Empty Re: Should marijuana be legal for health reasons?

Post  guin3apig Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Cancer is difficult to be cured, so I think marijuana should be legal for only health use.
Like many other things, if you consumed it in a wrong way, it would harm your health.
However, if you use it in the right way, like for medical use, marijuana would be good.

guin3apig

Back to top Go down

Post  someone Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Health problems today, especially dealing with cancer, I think we should use all possible method even if it's marijuana

someone

Back to top Go down

Post  skytop Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 pm

I think marijuana should not be legal for health reasons. Then people will lie that they are sick to have marijuana. It will create a chaos. I think it is okay to leave it as an illeagal drug.

skytop

Back to top Go down

Post  helloeverybody Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:52 pm

I think marijuana should be legal when a patient's condition is extremely bad. Also, doctors should check to make sure that marijuana is necessary for them. It’s because some people can pretend to be like they need health care with marijuana but they might be marijuana addict. Thus, as long as people make sure that marijuana is used for health care purposes, it should be legal.

helloeverybody

Back to top Go down

Post  incognito Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:55 pm

it should be only if using it in limitations and according to the directions of doctor

incognito

Back to top Go down

Should marijuana be legal for health reasons? Empty Should marijuana be legal for health reasons?

Post  TOP Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Marijuana should be legal for health reasons because the hardest illness which is cancer is very difficult to be cured but marijuana can help to treat people. Thus, it should be used in treatment but only for the health. If you use this drug in other wrong ways, it would hurt and harm your health, so you should be careful to use this medicine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reality Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:54 pm

I don't think it should be no matter how much it can cure glaucoma and cancers.
Doctors didn't prove it is. And even if it has good effects, bad effect of it is more stronger. Because still it is a drug. I think if you try to use it as cure and then applied it too much it will affect badly on health more than in a good way.

Reality

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness' Wolf Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Marijuana can decrease the pain, and is used to treat fatal diseases. It does not make people addicted as much as tobacco or drugs or alcohol does. Therefore, I think it should be legalize, but only limit for health issues. We need all the help we can in the fight against cancer and/or glaucoma. You won't think the same unless one of your family members or your best friends have cancer and struggle in agony. In addition, the topic clearly said about health issues, so any other uses of marijuana out of the hospitals should be considered illegal.

Darkness' Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down