Speech Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is better, money or love?

+8
Alison
someone
skytop
guin3apig
yukikaori
Admin
12 posters

Go down

What is better, money or love? Empty What is better, money or love?

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 am

Does one cancel out the other? Or can money buy love?

Admin
Admin

https://ssispeech.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

What is better, money or love? Empty Re: What is better, money or love?

Post  yukikaori Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:02 am

i think money would be better then love, because
i beolieve that money can buy anything in the world,
love can buy love too, and all the good stuff in life.
love is not worth it, it always disapoints you in the end.

yukikaori

Back to top Go down

Post  12345 Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Well, money is very very essential in life, I admit. However, money cannot buy love. To choose between love and money is very difficult. But if i was to choose one of them, love would be my choice. The reason is that love is a very wonderful thing that distinguish us and the lower beings. People who choose money instead of love, perhaps, lose their dignity.

Back to top Go down

Post  guin3apig Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Love is much, much better than money.
At some levels, money can buy you happiness, but money cannot buy love.
When you are the richest person in the world, but no one loves you, what is the point of having so much money when you can only spend it on yourself?
Love, the love of family and friends
those are very valuable elements in life
When you need comfort and someone to talk to
money can't do those for you
but the people who love you could do so
Some people prefer money and can live without love
but I cannot survive in a world without love

guin3apig

Back to top Go down

Post  skytop Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 pm

I think love is better than love. Actually, love is more important to us than money. When God created the world, he created with Love. And he gave a precious present for our human being, which is Love.But he didn't create money, we created the money. People love each other, parents love their children, friends love each other, and lovers love each other. This is the way people live. Human can't live without love. So love is better than money!!!

skytop

Back to top Go down

What is better, money or love? Empty Impossible to choose

Post  someone Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Money and love always coexist with one another so it's impossible to choose

someone

Back to top Go down

What is better, money or love? Empty What is better, money or love?

Post  TOP Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:21 pm

I think money is better than love because I believe that we can also buy love by money. You can always start to love someone anytime you want but you can't earn money everytime unless you are a man of wealth. Love can't feed you but money can do to you. If you have plenty of money, you can buy stuffs whatever you want and also eat anything you want to. You must remember that love can't feed you! Therefore, money is much better than love.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:28 pm

I have to admit, I love money. The way I put both "love" and "money" in the same sentence has its meaning. Love is the desire to make something yours, and it lights up the way into getting it while money is the mean to possessions. It is so splendid to have something to exchange with what you love. But it is marvelous to have love as your basis of reaching into things. You want to have the aspiration, the fundamentals, the start, the first breath of what you believe you can achieve. Someone who feels love, feels anger, hatred, pain, happiness, and any emotions there are in the world. You have the soul when love exists in you. With love, you can have more than just simple commodities.

Alison

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness' Wolf Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Love and money are both very crucial factors that create happiness.

But in my point of view, money cannot be compared with love. Money can never buy true love.

For example, you can buy sex, you can buy chicks, you can impress a pretty girl with your money. A girl may be yours because of your money, but that does not count as "love". Think again, what would happen in the end when you're out of cash to buy stuffs for girls? They will leave you, and take away your money without regret.

Does that make you happy?

If someone love you not because of your money, she/he will go with you through challenges in life, even if you can't afford to buy her a rose on her birthday. Money is essential for life, but without love, you won't be able to live in real happiness. True love is hard to find, but when you find it, it is worthy to die for.

Darkness' Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Reality Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Love is much better than money.
You can earn money if you work hard and have a lots of skills to use. Moreover, money is a lotating object. It doesn't holt just in one place.
But, love, you even can't know how much is it. It can't be bought by money. And true love can bring more happiness than money.

Reality

Back to top Go down

Post  helloeverybody Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:49 pm

I think money is better. Many people say love is temporary, and I think it is true. When a man and a woman get married, even though they love each other very much, it is tendency that they will get into fights without having lots money while living. I believe that money can do many things that love cannot do. Travel around the world, buying nice clothes, eating nice food. With money, we can do these things but with love we cannot. So, I would rather enjoy my life with money than love.

helloeverybody

Back to top Go down

Post  incognito Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Money is nothing but nothing can go without money. Love is a big illusion human beings ever have. That's just the general idea. Which one is better? People often compare these two but i don't. This is not a corresponding comparison, for each has its own benefits to people. Money satisfy the materialistic needs while love cure mental wound. People not only live by physical matters but also mental ones. So, the rest of the conclusion, you can figure out

incognito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum