Speech Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should gay people be allowed to marry?

+8
guin3apig
incognito
Alison
someone
yukikaori
Bum
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Should gay people be allowed to marry? Empty Should gay people be allowed to marry?

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 am

Give your opinion and justify it with support.

Admin
Admin

https://ssispeech.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Should gay people be allowed to marry? Empty SHOULD !!!!

Post  Bum Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 am

gay are human creature with the need of love and making a family. i think they deffinitely can marry and maintaining a good life.

Bum

Back to top Go down

Should gay people be allowed to marry? Empty Re: Should gay people be allowed to marry?

Post  yukikaori Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:20 am

gay marriage should be allowed, because everyone has the
right to like and marry another person that they love.
gays aren't different from anyone else, they are just alittle
special. and should be treated will special care too. gay marriage should be allowed!

yukikaori

Back to top Go down

Should gay people be allowed to marry? Empty Re: Should gay people be allowed to marry?

Post  someone Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:19 am

From what I've learned, laws, in general, mostly limited on male and female
Gay issues regard marriages should not be a concern in society and we have no reason to forbid them from getting marry
In my opinion, we shouldn't even allow people to become gay.

someone

Back to top Go down

Post  12345 Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:07 pm

In my opinion, gay should not be allowed to marry. The reason is that same-sex marriage has many negative effects on human mental health. Research has showed that most of lesbian, gay, or bisexual couples have to deal with social stress. Moreover, this kind of stress is linked to many health risks such as risky sexual behavior and substance abuse. As the result, same-sex marriage adversely effects social health and should be banned.

Back to top Go down

Should gay people be allowed to marry? Empty YES!

Post  Alison Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Gay people don't want to be gay from the start; they are born that way and nothing can change it. They don't want to deny who they really are because living with a lie that covers and changes everything - their personality, the way they talk and walk, their habits and interests - is a harassment to them. It is actually a harassment for just anyone to live with a lie that forbids him or her to be what he or she truly is. Who are they then when they are trying to refuse even themselves? Gay people have passed that stage of accepting the truth, so why can't others? The government should allow them to get married. It is natural for them to want to be with someone else, who is a male, like it is for a woman to have the desire to be with the man she loves. Not allowing gay people to marry is a kind of discrimination and how could this be allowed in a civilized society? They are humans just like us after all.

Alison

Back to top Go down

Should gay people be allowed to marry? Empty Response to 12345

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 pm

I'd be curious to know where this information regarding mental health of gay people comes from. To say that being gay results in stress and mental anxiety is not necessarily a proven correlation. Could it pe perhaps that gay people feel social ostracism from their communities who tease and shun them, and thus that is where the cause of this stress comes from?

If so, communities could be made more aware of homosexual rights and thus be more accepting of gays and lesbians. As people become increasingly understanding with this issue, the stress carried through community prejudice would become lighter and lighter. With every person that takes the courage to admit that they're gay, the tidal wave of change gains momentum. Many famous people in history have been gay-Oscar Wilde, Melissa Ethridge and Allen Ginsberg just to name a few.

Gay and lesbian people are not out to convert anybody. Nor are they out to seduce our children. They're just people.

Admin
Admin

https://ssispeech.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  incognito Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Gays and Lesbians are human. Some people become gays and les because of the external forces, environments; some are born bisexual. This is not only an issue about laws or regulations but also an issue about virtues. They don't want to be bisexual, that's just a mistake of God. Totally natural. So, as a helping society, we shouldn't ban on gay and les marriage. Nobody's perfect.

incognito

Back to top Go down

Post  guin3apig Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm

I think gay people should be allowed to marry.
I don't think they are any different to "normal" people
just because they like the same gender and because it's not so common
that doesn't mean they don't deserve happiness
they do us no harm
they just want to lead a happy life
just like us

guin3apig

Back to top Go down

Post  helloeverybody Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Aren't all humans supposed to have the same right regardless of what gender they love? Gays and lesbians are all humans. It's just that they are little bit different when falling in love with someone else. Thus, gays should be allowed to marry.

helloeverybody

Back to top Go down

Post  Reality Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Yes, of course they should.
There's nothing wrong with their love, they love each othe purely and wholeheartly like other couples do.
They are just born to love same sex, it can't be limited by society's view. Because it's in their genes. As long as they can live happily as other married couple. I say they should be allowed.

Reality

Back to top Go down

Should gay people be allowed to marry? Empty Should gay people be allowed to marry?

Post  TOP Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:42 pm

The gay people should be allowed to marry because everyone has their own right to get married. I think the gay people are not shameful and different; they just have a different psychological mind from anyone else. Therefore, we should not treat them like crazy or dirty people. They are also the same as us as the human being!

Back to top Go down

Post  skytop Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:46 pm

I think gay people should not be allowed to marry. If it is allowed, there will be a chaos in our society. Naturally, people should be matched with different gender. Gay people getting marry is breaking the law of nature, it's disregarding the creator of human being -God.

skytop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down