Speech Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should sex education be taught in school?

+7
someone
guin3apig
Alison
yukikaori
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Should sex education be taught in school? Empty Should sex education be taught in school?

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 am

Up to the parents or teachers?

Admin
Admin

https://ssispeech.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Should sex education be taught in school? Empty Re: Should sex education be taught in school?

Post  yukikaori Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:50 am

i think sex education should be allowed in school because students should know about these things before they leave school
and it is part of life, which all of us will learn eventually, but i think it would be better to give them some ides first.
ii think it is really odd that our school doesn't have a sex healt deucation class

yukikaori

Back to top Go down

Should sex education be taught in school? Empty Re: Should sex education be taught in school?

Post  Alison Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:33 pm

This is indeed a sensitive subject to talk about, but it is very essential for the students' life waiting ahead. Although parents are good teachers about this and it will be less embarrassed to say it to the parents, some parents don't teach their children even when their children are at age. Some see this as a bad thing and don't allow their kids to know or ask anything about it. Some might simply just avoid the subject because it is sensitive. These reasons all lead to danger. The children, without being satisfied by any answers, this curiosity urges them to find out the answer on their own. In many risky and dangerous ways. Some kids just try to understand what it is and maybe go online or read book about the matter. But some other kids actually try it. This can ruin their lives for the future and also their health, especially for girls. They might end up being pregnant because they didn't know how to protect themselves. Then they will have to either get abortion or bare the child at the age of just normal teenage girls. Both ways will put their health at risk. Not to mention they might can not even get married after this has happened. When if it is in school, sex education will be an obligatory subject. Every student can not avoid and will eventually know about it. This could reduce the high risk of students finding "the information" by themselves in an improper way.

Alison

Back to top Go down

Post  12345 Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Sex education should certainly be taught in school. Although the teaching of this field is very sensitive, it's very essential for all of us to know. At my old school, i have studied about this several time, and I found it not too embarrassing.

Back to top Go down

Post  guin3apig Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:05 pm

I think sex education should be taught in school.
Especially in Asian countries, I think there are still a lot of Asian parents find it embarrassing to teach what their children should know about sex.
So, school is somewhere to learn about what you need to know about sex.
As Alison said, teenagers are very curious about everything and they want to find out about it.
With the technology so advanced, you could just go to the internet and search for it.
However, this is dangerous as there are many sites that are not appropriate to visit.
Schools can provide students a safe and right way to learn about sex.

guin3apig

Back to top Go down

Should sex education be taught in school? Empty Should not

Post  someone Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:14 pm

There way more better subjects for students to learn other than sex education

someone

Back to top Go down

Should sex education be taught in school? Empty Should sex education be taught in school?

Post  TOP Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:28 pm

In my opinion, the school should teach the students about the sex education because it's one of the important lessons that the students must know and be sure to understand, otherwise they could commit a sexual crime. To prevent the crimes, the sex education should be taught in school.

Back to top Go down

Post  skytop Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:44 pm

I think sex education should be taught in school. School is where we learn things that we don't know and sex is and important issue to learn about. Nowadays, many people have incorrect knowledge of sex and I think school should provide knowledge of it.

skytop

Back to top Go down

Post  Reality Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Sex education really should be taught in the school.
It's really necessary to learn. Because as we are getting older, from instinct we'll be curious about sex.
No one can deny. So before we get wrong informations about this, we should learn about this from school which would be the appropriate way.

Reality

Back to top Go down

Post  helloeverybody Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 pm

It is essential to be taught about sex at school. Many students think it is embarrassing to talk about them when there are other genders in the same class. However, it is not embarrassing. It is natural thing that everybody should be aware of. Also, incorrect knowledge about sex can be even worse. Thus, before students encounter the real life after graduating schools, school should teach them about sex.

helloeverybody

Back to top Go down

Post  incognito Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:58 am

It should be. Since there are too many teenagers nowadays have no idea at all about this, this is very dangerous. They can have sex without using condom, worry about even a normal reaction of bodies when they grow up. It is better to have this useful subject at school

incognito

Back to top Go down